Sunday, April 11, 2010

INCREASE THE COPYING SPEED OF YOUR COMPUTER WITH TERA COPY

                            Once, I was supposed to copy a large amount of data within  a short time. But I failed to copy within the time. Then I asked this about my friends. One of my friends said me about 'Tera Copy'.
                       So I searched Tera Copy in internet. I have downloaded that and installed it. The speed of the Tera Copy is more than 35 MB/Sec.



                          Tera Copy is taking only a few seconds to copy a large amount of data. In the above picture you can see that the copying rate is 38 MB/Sec., and it will take only 4 seconds to copy the remaining 155 MB data.
                    Now I am using Tera Copy and enjoying the speed. If you also want to increase the speed then try Tera Copy.
      Click the following link to download Tera Copy.
Link:  Tera Copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

EARN MONEY

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles
 
JOHNMOSES'S BLOG Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template