Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HOW TO CHAT FROM MULTIPLE GOOGLE TALK ACCOUNTS SIMULTANEOUSLY | DOWNLOAD GOOGLE TALK FOR FREE

                              I am having three Google Talk accounts. I had a situation  to chat in all the accounts at a time. But at that time I was not able to chat in multiple accounts. So I searched the way to chat in multiple accounts simultaneously and I got the way. I have explained How To Start Video Chat In Google Talk in my old post.  Here I have given the step by step procedure to chat from multiple Google accounts simultaneously.

Steps :

   1. Right-Click on Google Talk shortcut.
   2. Select properties from that menu.
   3. You will get a window like below.
   4. Select the shortcut tab.
   5. The target address will be 
"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe"
   6. Edit target as 
"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /nomutex
   7. Save and click on that shortcut everytime you want to run a new instant of GoogleTalk.

 
                         Now you can log-in in all your google talk accounts simultaneously. 


Hope this post is useful to you, thank you for reading my article. Give me comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

EARN MONEY

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles
 
JOHNMOSES'S BLOG Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template