Sunday, April 4, 2010

HOW TO READ EMAILS IN OFFLINE









How to read mails in offline???
          I am having the internet plan unlimited usage in night time and limited usage in day time. If I want to check my mails in day time means I have to on the network connection and sign in my account to read my mails. I have to read much mails and that all are important. As I am receiving much mails, in night time there is not enough time to read all the mails. In day time it takes the limited internet usage. So it takes money to read mails. So I tried to fix this problem. While browsing in internet I have read about IncrediMail. 





          IncrediMail is a useful one for such a problems. By using IncrediMail you can read e-Mails even in offline. When you are in online IncrediMail will checks for new mails and store the mail in the inbox of IncrediMail. So We can read mails in IncrediMail inbox while we are in offline by just clicking the IncrediMail icon. We can also include emotions, animations, e-Mail backgrounds by using IncrediMail.

You can download IncrediMail by the following link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

EARN MONEY

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles
 
JOHNMOSES'S BLOG Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template